Why is my programme reporting green when nothing has been delivered?
How can I set the programme up to succeed?
I can’t understand what this plan is telling me – are we on track or not?
The frustrations of a stakeholder trying to understand whether their programme is going to deliver its benefits, are nothing new. At 324, we have developed a method for assessing the key components of a well-structured programme, to provide budget holders with a diagnosis of project health.
Activities we might undertake in this area include:
- Programme and project health checks
- Value for money assessments
- “Pre-mortems” – early interventions to prevent later delivery issues
- Senior management reporting
- Recommendations for changes to programme and project plans
- Programme recovery
©2021 The 324 Consultancy Group Ltd | The 324 Consultancy Ltd 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR
The 324 Consultancy Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12304291. VAT No. 342209136.