One of the most complex challenges currently facing Financial Services institutions is the Bank of England requirement to demonstrate Operational Resilience. 324 have designed a repeatable method to identify and assess business services in preparation for the final regulations.
The method is sufficiently transferable that it also applies to non-FS organisations. We will identify your priority Important Business Services, break them down into components and then assess the vulnerability of each. Our method includes programme delivery, testing, senior management reporting, Op Model development and governance.
Activities we might undertake in this area include:
- Stakeholder awareness and education
- Development of Operational Resilience Governance structures
- Business service collection, mapping and analysis
- Design of impact tolerance metrics
- Regulatory development tracking
- Remediation requirements assessment
- Scenario testing
©2021 The 324 Consultancy Group Ltd | The 324 Consultancy Ltd 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR
The 324 Consultancy Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12304291. VAT No. 342209136.