Want to be at the forefront of transformational change?
We know that Covid has had a far reaching and long-lasting impact on how each of us view and engage with our work, and the choice of organisation that we choose to work with.
So why not let 324 be your next step to a brighter future?
We are a fast growing, innovative business with a strong sense of purpose and a clear vision for our future. Clients are looking for a new breed of consulting firm and as forward-thinking, agile, cyber security specialists we fit the bill.
What makes us a great place for you to work?
- Be part of a culture that is focused on doing what is right for our clients. We work alongside our client teams to deliver a capability not a widget.
- You will work directly with 324 Directors and senior clients on interesting and challenging projects
- Your opinion matters. Your views will be respected and you can influence all aspects of the business. You will be an integral part of a collaborative team.
- Your career framework is built around you, with quick pathways for promotion based on what you bring to the business and how you develop.
- You will be helping to grow and shape something special and will have the opportunity to gain shares at an earlier part of your career than you might elsewhere.
- Become a thought leader. We will provide you with opportunities to stand out from the crowd and become part of a significant thought leadership programme.
- And of course, let’s not forget the financial package! We know the big firms pay well, so we promise to at least match, but hopefully improve upon, your current financial package. And because we are growing fast, you will have opportunities to accelerate in a less congested promotion race, so you can earn more earlier.
Interested? Take a look at our current vacancies
We are looking for a PMO Lead to play a key role in supporting the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Programme
Are you ready to lead engagements with blue-chip FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 clients, and get involved in building out our consultancy business?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are keen to have a key role in supporting engagements with high-profile clients, as well as working within the consultancy business?
If you have a deep understanding of cyber security and are keen to play a key role in client engagements on a wide variety of cyber security activities, this please read on.
If you are an expert Project Manager with strong experience in the field of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and/or Privileged Access Management (PAM) then this role could be for you.
©2021 The 324 Consultancy Group Ltd | The 324 Consultancy Ltd 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR
The 324 Consultancy Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12304291. VAT No. 342209136.