We are searching for an articulate and polished PMO Lead to join our fast-growing team.
Working closely with the Programme Manager and the Controls SME, the PMO Lead will play a key role in supporting the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Programme.
This is an Inside IR35 contract position and will be fully remote, at least until the pandemic situation has normalised.
What you will be doing
- Coordinating the governance requirements of the programme.
- Creating and ‘polishing’ PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintaining RAID and Action logs.
- Managing meeting agendas and documenting meeting minutes.
- Maintaining project plans and progress reports.
- Upholding the client glossary of security terms.
- Preparing weekly client action log emails.
- Maintaining reference materials and feedback log.
- Supporting the creation of method documents.
It is essential that you are able to develop strong relationships with key individuals, both at client and company level.
Skills and attributes for success:
- A bright and enthusiastic outlook with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A resilient mindset with the ability to work under pressure and with significant ambiguity.
- Strong analytical skills that enable quick assimilation of new information.
- A high degree of self-motivation with an appetite for delivering ‘above and beyond’.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A track record of successful PMO experience.
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience within cyber security and or IAM programmes is advantageous but not essential.
- PM certification (Prince 2 or APMP)
What we look for:
- A person who is keen to join a contribute to a dynamic team and continue to grow and learn.
About The 324 Consultancy
324 is a boutique consultancy that specialises in helping clients diagnose and resolve high risk cyber security challenges via transformational change. We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional value, transforming cyber capabilities and materially reducing risk.
We are leaders in the field of Financial Services, working with blue-chip FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 organisations.
Founded in 2019, The 324 Consultancy is rapidly transforming through business development, brand enhancement and talent acquisition. We have ambitious plans and are expanding at pace.
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to find out more about the role and our organisation, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.