Identity & Access Management Project Manager
As a fast-growing cyber-transformation consultancy, we are looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management Project Manager.
It is essential that you class yourself as an expert Project Manager with strong experience in the field of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and/or Privileged Access Management (PAM). You must have demonstrable experience of delivering results under tight timeframes.
In the role you can expect to be responsible for deliverables such as reviewing, designing/redesigning, and implementing and documenting IAM and/or PAM controls.
You are not expected to be a technical expert, however it is beneficial if you have delivery experience in any of the following technologies:
- Windows servers, Windows Active Directory, Unix/Linux, iSeries/AS400;
- DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle;
- SAP; and
- SailPoint, CyberArk, Profile Tailor.
Previous financial services, and external or internal IT audit experience is crucial. Other skills required include:
- Analytical skills with an ability to quickly assimilate new information;
- Strong communication skills – being able to work with technical IT teams as well as business application owners;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Being a strong team player with the ability to bring a team together;
- Previous ‘Big 4’ experience; and
- CISA or CISM certification.
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to find out more about the role and our organisation, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.