Cyber Security Analyst
As a fast-growing cyber-transformation consultancy we are looking for an articulate and professional cyber security analyst, to join our team.
You must be an accomplished technology professional with excellent English language skills, combined with a deep understanding of cyber security.
Working closely with the company directors, you will play a key role in client engagements, encompassing a wide variety of activities, ranging from developing information security policies and technical standards, to performing vulnerability tests, and making recommendations for hardening systems and improving security operations and incident response processes.
- You will have proven experience in the following areas:
‘Hands-on’ cloud, systems and network support skills,
- Risk management methodologies, frameworks and standards, such as: ISO27001, ISF SOGP, COBIT and NIST.
- Performing risk assessments and business impact analysis;
- Expertise in the support, management and development of security systems, including firewalls, host and network intrusion detection/prevention, web filtering, security information and event management (SIEM) solutions, data loss prevention (DLP), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and technical security controls;
- Identity and access management (IAM), and privileged access management (PAM);
It is also beneficial to have previously worked in the financial services sector, and/or for a ‘big four’ consultancy.
The role requires an individual who has the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to find out more about the role and our organisation, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.