Helping to meet the Operational Resilience requirements of an Investment Bank
We worked with a mid-size Investment Bank to help meet its Operational Resilience requirements, by:
• Identifying the Important Business Services using a profile of their reputation, profit generation or brand importance;
• Mapping the IBS components including people, processes, systems, data, third parties and facilities;
• Assessing the exposure and Impact Tolerance of each component;
• Launching remediation internally or with suppliers for instances in which loss of a component could cause intolerable interruption; and
• Created a reporting tool to allow senior management to see at a glance where their exposures are: at the level of the Group, the Department, or the Important Business Service.
The work concluded by conducting Lessons Learned and handing over an Op Model to ensure self-reliance for the bank’s ongoing programme.
To find out more about our service, please click here